I am a participating provider for some Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans. For other insurances, some portion of your session charge may be covered in part if you have out-of-network benefits.
Services that are considered medically necessary may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have out-of-network mental health coverage?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and checks are accepted for payment at the time of the session. Credit card payments can be made through this website (at the "Make a Payment" tab on the Menu).
If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Insurance companies do not pay any portion of a claim for a missed session, and so you would be responsible for the full fee.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.